Vesto is game-changer app who has the mission of transforming the current investment industry into a new experience where everyone can be part of it. Vesto will make investment cool, simple and accessible, so everyone can have the chance to get more out of their money.
We have developed a user-friendly app that allows people to understand how investments works without having any previous knowledge of it, and learn on the go from other people like you.
Your work-life opportunity:
As a Product Designer at Vesto, together with the rest of the product & design team, you will guide and implement the experience, visual language and overall look and feel of our mobile app, based on design objectives and product requirements. You will work with different teams and stakeholders to come up with intuitive user experiences and killer user interfaces in order to create a compelling visual experience for Vesto's customers.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Solving UX problems from A to Z, in a complex tech-driven platform
- Ingesting constant product requirements/improvements coming from real users and product team
- Helping collect and organizing user pain points or suggestions
- Being constantly aware of user needs, defining real use cases and user flows
- Delivering low/high fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes, as needed
- Proposing and delivering “quick wins” to the team
- Doing benchmark and looking for inspirations
- Considering multiple scenarios and providing simple but effective design solutions
- Understanding and adapting to flexible priorities
- Having a natural attention to details
- Participating in usability testing sessions and summarizing user insights
- Validating design with real users
- Working close to our Product, Dev and Marketing teams
This role requires research, design and validation skills. As UX/UI designer, you will be part of our product team, closely interacting with the Product, Development, and Marketing team.
- Have 3-5 years experience working in UX/UI in previous startups
- Being a startup enthusiast
- Having been involved in a dynamic, uncertain and constantly changing environment
- Be passionate about how users think and behave
- Have a proven ability of User-Centered Design and iterative workflows
- Be organized, self-starter and comfortable engaging with other team members, product and technology decision makers
- Be an open-minded person, always thirsty for improving things and for getting inspirations from this crazy digital world
- Be a master of the most common design tools (Sketch, Figma, Marvel, Zeplin)
- Pixel-perfect graphic design
- Have good communication and presentation skills
- Be able to work with remote teams in a dynamic environment
- Fluent in English. Spanish is a plus
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day.
- Hybrid Work: we are flexible with working some days at the office and some days remotely.
- Be responsible for designing high-quality experiences that delight customers
- Be an active part of our processes across different teams and cultures
- Be an active part of our flagship product and help its growth
- Grow your career in a friendly and International environment and in a fast-heading company
Vesto’s culture is meritocratic and values diversity, hard work, ambition, curiosity, and risk-taking. The company is working on a game-changing and innovative product that is garnering positive enterprise traction. The company is building an experienced and close-knit International team and believes in creating an environment where everyone can learn from and support each other.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you! Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org